You are now in the main content area
Business Statistics I
This course consists of an introduction to business statistics including methods of describing, summarizing, graphically presenting, measuring and analyzing statistical data, probability distributions, covariance applications, sampling distributions and control charts. The course emphasizes how to apply various statistical techniques in the support of managerial decisions in the various functional areas of business. Students will be required to use appropriate computer software and/or calculator to present and analyse statistical data.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Addenda and Errata
- GMS 401 - Operations Management
- HTR 841 - Research and Data Analysis
- ITM 618 - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- ITM 752 - Data Visualization
- Open Electives
- POG 230 - Statistics and Social Science
- POG 350 - Truth and Beauty: Data Visualization
- POG 353 - Did it Work? Politics Experiments
- PPA 333 - Research Methods in Public Administration
- QMS 202 - Business Statistics II
- RMG 700 - Applied Retail Research
- Retail Management