You are now in the main content area
This course examines the statutory and regulatory basis of Canadian public administration. The course explores existing techniques of control of delegated power and their role in influencing conduct. It analyses the regulatory function of administration, as well as the institutional and procedural characteristics and practices of administrative tribunals and judicial review. (Formerly PPA 629).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- History Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Law
- Minor in Public Administration
- PPA 702 - Administrative Law in Indigenous Context
- Politics and Governance
- Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Public Administration and Governance