You are now in the main content area
Women, Power and Politics
What is the relationship among women, power and politics in our contemporary society? How are women influencing the output of our political systems, particularly the policies that affect the lives of women and children? This course provides an introduction to the political, cultural and social factors that affect women’s participation in decision making, and asks if the representation gained to date has made a difference and, if so, where do we go from here?
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- History Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Family Supports and Community Practice
- Minor in Global Politics and Development
- Minor in Politics
- Politics and Governance
- Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies