You are now in the main content area
Peace and Security in Asia
East Asia and South Asia (Indo-Pacific Asia) have emerged as two of the world's most important regions in the 21st century. With the rise of major powers like China and India, the involvement of other major powers (like Japan, Russia, and the United States) and a number of major regional and inter-regional institutions, is Indo-Pacific Asia becoming prone to peace and security or war and insecurity? This course examines these issues. (Global)
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- History Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Global Politics and Development
- Minor in Politics
- Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II