You are now in the main content area
Statics and Mechanics of Materials
Statics will cover rigid body equilibrium, including: two and three-force members, trusses, frames and machines. Mechanics of materials will cover introductory stress and strain, Hooke's Law, axial and torsional loading and statically indeterminate problems.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 4 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BME 323 - Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- IND 70A/B - Industrial Systems Design
- Industrial Engineering
- MEC 411 - Mechanics of Machines
- MEC 430 - Solid Mechanics I
- MEC 431 - Advanced Manufacturing
- MEC 740 - Environmental Control in Buildings
- MTE 601 - Machine Mechanics and Design
- MTE 602 - Introduction to Robotics
- MTE 604 - Electromech System Modelling and Design
- MTE 711 - Fundamentals of Microelectromechanical Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering