You are now in the main content area
Particles in motion. Rigid bodies in motion. Work and Energy. Impulse and Momentum. Methods. Applications: clutch and brake systems. Vibrating systems.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Industrial Engineering
- MEC 411 - Mechanics of Machines
- MEC 514 - Applied Thermodynamics
- MEC 516 - Fluid Mechanics I
- MEC 613 - Machine Design I
- MEC 709 - Control Systems
- MEC 721 - Vibrations
- MTE 601 - Machine Mechanics and Design
- MTE 602 - Introduction to Robotics
- MTE 604 - Electromech System Modelling and Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering