You are now in the main content area
Continuous and discrete image representation. Sampling and reconstruction. Quantization. Spatial domain and intensity transformations. Convolution. Image enhancement/restoration. Edge detection, feature extraction, segmentation, registration.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- CPS 843 - Introduction to Computer Vision
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Medical Physics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics