You are now in the main content area
Design and Codes
Students will learn the basics of design theory, with particular emphasis on error correcting and detecting codes. Such codes are widely used in network communications. The student will also be exposed to other applications of design such as scheduling and routing problems.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics