You are now in the main content area
Partial Differential Equations
Topics include: Overview of modeling with partial differential equations; boundary value problems of applied mathematics including such partial differential equations as the heat equation, Laplace's equation and the Helmholtz equation. Sturm-Liouville theory and Green's formula. Techniques will include separation of variables, canonical transformations and integral transform methods.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Financial Mathematics
- MTH 732 - Introduction to Fluid Dynamics
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics