You are now in the main content area
An advanced course in Fourier Methods dealing with the application of Fourier series, Fourier transforms, convolution, correlation, discrete and fast Fourier transforms. Continuous and discrete signal representation and processing.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics