You are now in the main content area
Introduction to graph theory and its applications with an emphasis on algorithmic structure. Topics may include graphs, digraphs and subgraphs, representation of graphs, breadth first and depth first search, connectivity, paths, trees, circuits and cycles, planar graphs flows and networks, matchings, colourings, hypergraphs, intractability and random algorithms.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences Core Elective Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- MTH 707 - Modelling and Searching Networks
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics