You are now in the main content area
Projective plane and 3-space. Cross-ratio, perspectivity, conics and quadrics, poles and polars. Line geometry in projective 3-space. Euclidean, elliptic and hyperbolic interpretation of projective results. Inversive geometry and the complex projective line. Classification of motions in the Euclidean, elliptic, Gaussian and hyperbolic cases.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics