You are now in the main content area
Intro Linear Programming and Applications
Linear Programming Formulations, Simplex Algorithm, Weak and Strong Duality, Complementary Slackness Conditions, Primal-Dual Algorithms, Applications, Integer Programming Formulations, Cutting Planes, Branch-and-Bound.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Mathematics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics