You are now in the main content area
Probability and Statistics II
A continuation of the introductory topics covered in MTH 380. ANOVA One and two-way. Correlation. Regression. Contingency Tables. Goodness of fit tests. A statistics computer package will be used in this course.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- ECN 329 - Statistics for Economics II
- ECN 627 - Econometrics I
- HIM 408 - Statistics for Health Services Managers
- MTH 404 - Statistics
- MTH 500 - Introduction to Stochastic Processes
- Medical Physics Core Elective Table I
- Minor in Mathematics