You are now in the main content area
Discrete Mathematics II
This course is a continuation of Discrete Mathematics I. Topics include: recursion, induction, introduction to number theory including modular arithmetic and graph theory (time permitting).
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table III
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- CPS 420 - Discrete Structures
- CPS 616 - Algorithms
- CPS 870 - Applied Natural Language Processing
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- MTH 525 - Analysis
- MTH 560 - Problem Solving
- MTH 609 - Number Theory
- MTH 617 - Algebra
- MTH 665 - Mathematical Game Theory
- Mathematics and its Applications
- Minor in Mathematics