You are now in the main content area
Modern Mathematics I
Limits and continuity. Differentiation with applications. Newton-Raphson method. Integration; the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
MTH 140 and MTH 270
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BLG 402 - Limnology
- Biomedical Sciences
- ECN 109 - Basic Mathematics for Economics
- ECN 301 - Intermediate Macroeconomics I
- ECN 504 - Intermediate Microeconomics I
- MTH 140 - Calculus I
- MTH 207 - Calculus and Computational Methods I
- MTH 231 - Modern Mathematics II
- MTH 380 - Probability and Statistics I
- MTH 719 - Applied Linear Algebra
- Medical Physics
- PCS 227 - Biophysics
- PCS 229 - Introduction to Medical Physics
- Undeclared Science (First Year Studies Only)