You are now in the main content area
Integrated Case Analysis
This course provides an opportunity for students to integrate skills and knowledge already learned about marketing theory and principles, marketing metrics, and the strategic opportunities afforded by technology. Using comprehensive cases that reflect a variety of marketing issues, situations and challenges, students enhance their written and oral communication skills through case analysis and presentations conducted in teams. The course focuses on enhancing analytic, synthesis, integration and research skills to arrive at an evidence-based recommendation. (Transfer credits will not be granted).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- MKT 702 - Advanced Marketing Management
- MKT 802 - Advanced Market Planning
- Minor in Marketing
- Professionally-Related Table II- Performance Production