You are now in the main content area
Advanced Business Law
This course begins with an examination of the law governing business relationships and forms of business organizations, including the legal requirements for the formation of the corporation and partnership. Special contractual relationships affecting business are studied followed by an examination of the law pertaining to secured transactions and bankruptcy procedures. The course also surveys the law of real property, including the leasehold interest and mortgages. Relevant statutes and selected cases are examined.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Law and Business Major
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- LAW 604 - Legal Foundations of Corporate Governance
- LAW 605 - Securities Law
- LAW 607 - Selected Topics in Law and Policy
- LAW 703 - Real Estate Law
- LAW 725 - Visiting Professor Law Seminar
- Minor in Accounting
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Minor in Law
- Minor in Real Estate Management