You are now in the main content area
Business Information Systems
This course introduces students to the role of information technology in organizations with a focus on applying technology to achieve and maintain competitive advantage. Students will learn how information technology infrastructure and services support operational efficiency, decision-making, and digital business. Emphasis is on the development of critical thinking and analytical skills through real-life applications and case studies.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
ITM 100, ITM 101, ITM 277
Not available to Business Technology Management students.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- AFA 620 - Data Analytics and Info Systems
- Business Core Elective Table V
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management - Entrepreneurship Major
- Business Management - Global Management Studies Major
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management - Law and Business Major
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- HTI 404 - Hospitality Information Systems
- HTI 746 - Digital Marketing for Hosp/Tourism
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ITM 305 - Systems Analysis and Design
- ITM 350 - Concepts of e-Business
- ITM 410 - Business Process Design
- ITM 550 - Advanced e-Business
- ITM 735 - ICT and Diversity Management
- ITM 780 - Web Design and Management
- Minor in Information Technology Management
- RMG 300 - Retail Information Management
- Retail Management