You are now in the main content area
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
The primary objective of this course will be to explore the major concepts and theories of the psychology of negotiation and conflict resolution. A second objective is to enable students to apply these concepts and theories, through role-plays, class discussion and self-assessment, to analyze and adjust their negotiation and conflict styles to achieve better outcomes for themselves and others.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table V
- Minor in Human Resources Management
- Minor in Labour and Employment Relations
- Minor in Organizational Leadership