You are now in the main content area
Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Organizational Behaviour
This course addresses the opportunities and dilemmas that managers face when working in multicultural and global environments. The course is designed to increase managers' effectiveness in identifying, understanding, and managing the cultural components of management, recognizing cultural differences in managerial style, communicating across cultures, creating cultural synergy, managing globally competent people, entry/re-entry, managing ethically across cultures, and understanding, managing, and valuing diversity. Teaching methods include lectures, experiential exercises, group discussions, and audio/video presentations and cases.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Global Management Studies Major
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table V
- Minor in Global Management
- Minor in Organizational Leadership