You are now in the main content area
This course provides an in-depth examination of leadership as both a practice and a field of study. By applying current research on leadership and followership to cases, movies, and real-life examples, students will develop a greater understanding of how to lead and be led.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- INP 913 - Leadership in Nonprofits
- Minor in Organizational Leadership
- Minor in Sales Management and Service Quality
- PPA 501 - Public Sector Leadership