You are now in the main content area
Union Management Relations
This course examines theories of industrial relations, union organization and structure, labour legislation in Canada, negotiating and administering the collective agreement among other topics. The aim is to introduce the student to the complexities of the labour management relationship and to explore various techniques for successfully managing this critical area of business. (Formerly called Industrial Relations)
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- MHR 849 - Human Resources Planning
- Minor in Human Resources Management
- Minor in Labour and Employment Relations
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Professionally-Related Table II- Performance Production