You are now in the main content area
Experiential Learning I
Experiential learning allows students to pursue the historian's craft outside the classroom in professional contexts through internships which might include working in museums or heritage sites, participating in archaeological excavations, or conducting research for professors. This course is open to History majors and double majors with normally a minimum CGPA of 3.0. Contact the Program Administrator or Program Director six weeks before the beginning of term to discuss how to proceed. (Formerly HST 851).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Consent: Departmental consent required
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- Criminology and History Core Elective Table II
- English and History Core Elective Table II
- HIS 901 - Experiential Learning II
- History Core Elective Table II
- History Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- History and Philosophy Core Elective Table II
- History and Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II