You are now in the main content area
This course focuses on how projects contribute to the strategic goals of the organization. The linkages for integration include the process of selecting projects that best support organizational strategy and all the technical and managerial processes to complete those projects. The goals for prospective project managers are to clearly understand the role of the project in their organizations and to master project management tools/techniques and interpersonal skills necessary to orchestrate projects to completion. (Formerly MGT 806)
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Global Management Studies Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- GMS 455 - Project Planning and Delivery
- ITM 750 - IS Project Management
- Minor in Information Technology Management