You are now in the main content area
This course takes an interdisciplinary perspective on the challenges of managing in a large corporate environment. It is designed for students who plan to join a large company and want to have an improved understanding of the various functions of the business, and the processes by which things get done in large firms with significant bureaucracies. Topics include elements of human resources management, organizational behaviour and office politics, organizational design, planning and control systems, financial budgeting, supply-chain management, and governance in large corporations. This course is not available to programs within the Ted Rogers School of Management.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Business Core Elective Table V
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Minor in Business Essentials