You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Business French
This PR/PE course introduces students to business French while continuing to develop their general competence in French. Students learn to master vocabulary specific to business, banking and administration, while becoming aware of formal and informal styles of written and spoken French suitable to the workplace. Materials include newspaper and journal articles as well as videoclips from business news. The language of instruction is French. This course is not open to native French speakers.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
FRE 601 or placement test score of 601 required (www.torontomu.ca/llc). Not available to native speakers of French
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- FRE 502 - Communication and Business French
- FRE 602 - Business French in Practice
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table V
- Minor in French