You are now in the main content area
Intermediate French II
This course emphasises the four essential skills of understanding, speaking, reading and writing French. Students will develop their knowledge of French through analysis of excerpts from contemporary media as well as cultural readings, including short fictional texts. Presentations, debates and discussions are used to enhance the students' skills in spoken French.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: LL/UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- FRE 402 - French Conversation and Pronunciation
- FRE 501 - Speaking and Writing French I
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- Minor in French
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies