You are now in the main content area
French Food, Wine and Hospitality
This intermediate language course is intended for students with a passion for gastronomy and French culture, particularly those interested in careers in the hospitality industry. Students will acquire the linguistic skills necessary to communicate in French in professional situations in a francophone environment and/or with a francophone clientele. Topics range from event planning and customer service to wine pairing, classical French cuisine, great chefs and contemporary culinary trends.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- FRE 303 - French and Fashion
- FRE 401 - Intermediate French II
- FRE 402 - French Conversation and Pronunciation
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- Minor in French