You are now in the main content area
Intermediate French I
This course is for students with intermediate high school French skills includes cultural readings and excerpts from the media. The course further develops the student's ability to understand, speak, read and write French.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: LL/UL
FRE 201 or placement test score of 201 required (www.torontomu.ca/llc)
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- FRE 302 - French Food, Wine and Hospitality
- FRE 303 - French and Fashion
- FRE 401 - Intermediate French II
- FRE 402 - French Conversation and Pronunciation
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- Minor in French
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies