You are now in the main content area
Principles of Finance II
The objective of this course is to study the major functions of the financial manager. These activities include leasing, mergers and acquisitions, cost of capital, capital structure decisions and dividend policy. Selected topics in finance may also be covered. The course covers both the theory and empirical evidence related to the financial policies of the firm. The course builds on the tools introduced in AFF 210. Case studies may be used to develop the ability to make financial decisions under uncertainty.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- AFF 410 - Derivative Securities
- AFF 420 - Principles of Finance III
- AFF 501 - Investment Analysis
- AFF 505 - Islamic Finance
- AFF 624 - International Finance
- AFF 704 - Financial Intermediation
- AFF 713 - Advanced Corporate Finance
- AFF 813 - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Accounting and Finance
- BUS 800 - Strategic Management
- ENT 511 - Funding New Ventures
- FIN 401 - Managerial Finance II
- FIN 501 - Investment Analysis
- FIN 510 - Small Business Finance