You are now in the main content area
Signals and Systems II
The topics covered in the course includes a general discussion on discrete signals (periodic signals, unit step, impulse, complex exponential), a general discussion on discrete systems, Discrete-Time Fourier Series (DTFS), Discrete-Time Fourier Transform (DTFT); analysis and synthesis, Fourier Spectra; continuous nature, periodicity, existence, Properties of the DTFT; linearity, conjugation, time/frequency reversal, time/frequency shifting, etc. LTI discrete time system analysis using DTFT, DTFT and Continuous-Time FT comparison and relation, DFT and FFT discussion and their relation to DTFT and CTFT, Discrete-Time Sampling, Z-Transform; generalization of the DTFT.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BME 632 - Signals and Systems II
- COE 70A/B - Computer Engineering Capstone Design
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering Core Elective Table IV
- ELE 70A/B - Electrical Engineering Capstone Design
- ELE 792 - Digital Signal Processing
- ELE 882 - Intro to Digital Image Processing
- Electrical Engineering
- MTE 792 - Digital Signal Processing
- MTE 882 - Introduction to Digital Image Processing
- MTE 888 - Intelligent Systems