You are now in the main content area
Signals and Systems I
This course deals with the analysis of continuous-time signals and systems both in the time domain and frequency domain. Topics include: representation of signals and linear time-invariant systems, impulse response, convolution, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and an introduction to sampling.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BME 532 - Signals and Systems I
- COE 70A/B - Computer Engineering Capstone Design
- COE 768 - Computer Networks
- CPS 843 - Introduction to Computer Vision
- Computer Engineering
- ELE 632 - Signals and Systems II
- ELE 635 - Communication Systems
- ELE 639 - Control Systems
- ELE 888 - Intelligent Systems
- Electrical Engineering