You are now in the main content area
Intermediate Microeconomics II
The purpose of the course is to examine production functions, cost minimization and profit maximization decisions of firms under different types of market structures. Price theory to the market structures of monopoly, oligopoly, and monopolistic competition will be extended. Markets for factors of production will be examined as well. This course will give an introduction to game theory as well.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- ECN 715 - Advanced Microeconomics
- ECN 723 - Applied Research Methods
- International Economics and Finance
- Mathematics Core Table III
- Minor in Economics