You are now in the main content area
Economics of Energy and Natural Resources
This course applies tools of economics and statistics to problems of natural resources and studies Canadian public policy issues in natural resources management. Topics covered in the course include: the resource sector and its impact on the Canadian economy, models of renewable and non-renewable resource use, the scarcity controversy, economic rents and taxation as applied to natural resources, and current issues in Canadian resource management.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Core Elective Table II
- International Economics and Finance Core Elective Table II
- Mathematics Core Table III
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in Environment and Urban Sustainability