You are now in the main content area
Statistics for Economics II
ECN 329 is a continuation of the topics covered in ECN 129, Statistics for Economics I. It includes such topics as estimation, hypothesis testing, inferences, analysis of variance, simple regression and multiple regressions, and model building.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ECN 129 - Statistics for Economics I
- ECN 620 - Applied Economic Analysis
- ECN 627 - Econometrics I
- ECN 729 - Sports Economics
- HIM 408 - Statistics for Health Services Managers
- International Economics and Finance
- Minor in Economics
- QMS 202 - Business Statistics II
- QMS 210 - Applied Statistics for Business
- QMS 230 - Statistics for Accounting and Finance
- QMS 702 - Calculus for Business
- SOC 483 - Statistical Modelling