You are now in the main content area
Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
This course provides an overview of key practices and applications of quantitative research methods as well as more advanced descriptive and inferential analyses, data modification techniques, and diagnostic tests. There will be an emphasis on critically applying these tools to understand criminal justice phenomena and interpreting statistical findings, rather than on their mathematical derivations. An important element of this course will involve a research project where students carry out an independent quantitative research study.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology Core Elective Table II
- Criminology and History Core Elective Table II
- Criminology and History Double Major
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Core Elective Table II
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Double Major
- Criminology and Sociology Core Elective Table II
- Criminology and Sociology Double Major