You are now in the main content area
Introduction to discrete structures as they apply to design and analysis. Review of proof techniques. Induction and recursion. Graphs and trees, and their applications in computing. Finite automata and regular expressions. Counting: arithmetic and geometric progressions, permutations and combinations, modular arithmetic.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CPS 615 - Theory of Computation
- CPS 616 - Algorithms
- CPS 707 - Software Verification and Validation
- CPS 710 - Compilers and Interpreters
- CPS 721 - Artificial Intelligence I
- CPS 870 - Applied Natural Language Processing
- Computer Science
- MTH 210 - Discrete Mathematics II
- MTH 525 - Analysis
- MTH 560 - Problem Solving
- MTH 609 - Number Theory
- MTH 617 - Algebra
- Minor in Computer Science