You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Multimedia Computation
Introduction to computing and programming. This course introduces the student to computers and the mindset of computing how to solve problems by developing algorithms and writing programs. The programming language is Python, and the problems are taken from the domain of multimedia (manipulation of images and sounds).
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CPS 109 - Computer Science I
- CPS 209 - Computer Science II
- CPS 501 - Bioinformatics
- CPS 607 - Autonomous Mobile Robotics
- CPS 621 - Introduction to Multimedia Systems
- Computer Science
- MTH 642 - Data Analytics: Advanced Methods
- MTH 655 - Machine Learning in Business
- MTH 660 - Fixed Income Modelling
- MTH 719 - Applied Linear Algebra
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Innovation and Zone Learning