You are now in the main content area
Object Oriented Eng Analysis and Design
This course deals with the analysis and design of complex engineering systems. In particular, students will be asked to create requirement specifications prior to the design and implementation of such engineering systems. Case studies from software development projects will be used to illustrate the design process. Development of expertise in analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing industrial-quality, reusable software systems. Project work include practice with an object-oriented programming language. (Formerly COE 618)
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- COE 691 - Software Requirements Analysis and SPEC
- COE 692 - Software Design and Architecture
- COE 70A/B - Computer Engineering Capstone Design
- COE 848 - Fundamentals of Data Engineering
- CPS 510 - Database Systems I
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Core Elective Tables I and II