You are now in the main content area
Successful professionals achieve their objectives by consistently designing and delivering meaningful presentations to diverse, demanding audiences. Students learn to structure content coherently, develop poise and confidence, and employ technology in a sophisticated way to connect with their listeners.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- CMN 323 - Introduction to Professional Practice
- CMN 405 - Oral Advocacy
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Creative Industries Core Elective Table II
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Minor in Professional Communication
- Minor in Public Relations
- Professional Communication