You are now in the main content area
Strategic Public Relations In ProCom
This course examines the principles and application of effective public relations. Students will study the concepts underlying public relations and how to employ them in strategic planning, image management, advocacy, and media interaction. Pedagogy will be case-based and include simulation activities.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Core Elective Table I
- Creative Industries Core Elective Table II
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Minor in Events and Live Entertainment
- Minor in Professional Communication
- Minor in Public Relations
- Occupational and Public Health Professionally-Related Table I
- Professional Communication Core Elective Table I
- Professionally-Related Table II- Performance Production