You are now in the main content area
Chemical Engineering Fundamentals
Fundamentals and principles of chemical engineering; analysis and synthesis of chemical and biochemical processes; material and energy balances for reacting and non-reacting systems; recycle and by-pass systems; phase equilibrium; and combustion.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 4 hrs. Tutorial: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- CHE 204 - Thermodynamics I
- CHE 217 - Fluid Mechanics
- CHE 309 - Introductory Bioengineering
- CHE 338 - Chemical Engineering Computations
- CHY 203 - Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)