You are now in the main content area
Genomics and Proteomics
An introduction to genomics and proteomics; relationship between structure and function of a gene; tools used in discovering and identifying sequences in a particular genome; an overview of protein structure and function, tools for structural determination, analysis of protein-protein interactions, introduction to the high throughput identification and quantification of protein expression; review of the Human Genome project; application of genomics and proteomics to drug design.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table I
- Biology Core Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Biomedical Sciences Core Elective Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Biology