You are now in the main content area
Current Topics in Biotechnology
This course will cover the process of translating knowledge to produce commercial products that address unmet needs, with a focus on biology, chemistry, and medical sciences. Topics will include the genetic engineering of cells, plants, and animals, intellectual property, target validation, screening, pre-clinical and clinical development, entrepreneurship, and commercialization.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Core Elective Table I
- Biology Core Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Elective Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Biomedical Sciences Core Elective Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Biology