You are now in the main content area
Designed to prepare students for an Accounting Minor, this course will introduce you to the interesting and challenging field of Financial Accounting. This is a language designed to capture, summarize, and communicate the economic facts about an organization in a set of financial statements and the related descriptive notes. The principles of accounting and reporting to various users that are external to the organization and emphasize the decision-makers or users. Financial statement content and the uses and limitations of this information.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ACC 100 - Introductory Financial Accounting
- ACC 340 - Financial Management
- ACC 406 - Introductory Management Accounting
- ACC 410 - Management Accounting
- ACC 522 - Taxation for Managers and Financial Planners
- ACC 607 - Accounting for Small Business
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- FIN 300 - Managerial Finance I
- Financial Mathematics
- Minor in Accounting