You are now in the main content area
Engineering Graphical Communication
Introduction to technical drawing in compliance with Canadian and international standards: orthographic and auxiliary views, sections, dimensioning and tolerancing, assembly and detailed drawings. Dimensioning, standard notation symbols, drawings with off-the-shelf parts and parts lists will be covered. Labs will introduce both free-hand sketching and CAD-based methods.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- MEC 322 - Manufacturing Fundamentals
- MEC 325 - Introduction to Engineering Design
- MEC 617 - Manufacturing System Control
- Mechanical Engineering
- Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)