You are now in the main content area
Systems Analysis and Design
The course covers the key concepts, techniques, and methodologies relevant to the process of developing information systems (IS). The course focuses on the development of requirements, analysis, and design models of the system to be. The specifications of these models are done using the Unified Modeling Language (UML). In addition, the course provides a contextual coverage of the system development life cycle and select concepts of IS construction, deployment and project management respectively.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- ITM 415 - Business Process Management
- ITM 430 - System Design and Implementation
- ITM 750 - IS Project Management
- Minor in Information Technology Management