You are now in the main content area
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
This course is designed to illustrate how successful managers implement innovation in their areas of responsibility. Students will learn the importance of leadership, entrepreneurial thinking and creativity in dealing with the changing and complex issues facing today's business enterprises. The courses will attempt to develop the individual's creative instincts and improve their capacity as agents of change within careers as independent business owners or managers within large corporations.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- EIE 301 - Practicum I: New Venture Identification
- EIE 401 - Practicum II: Market and Tech Development
- EIE 501 - Practicum III: Bus Dev and Mkt Readiness
- EMS 301 - Management Information Systems
- Optional Specialization in Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Optional Specialization in Management Sciences