You are now in the main content area
General Chemistry Laboratory
This course is intended for Chemical Engineering students. Introduction to chemical laboratory that includes the following topics: mass - volume relationship; solution; dilution, and concentration; acid-base titration; hardness of water; solubility; reaction kinetics; colorimetry; determination of concentration of iron in a solution; concentration analysis of aspirin.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- CHE 204 - Thermodynamics I
- CHY 113 - General Chemistry II
- CHY 123 - General Chemistry
- CHY 203 - Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- CHY 224 - Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)